To obtain a key for Windows 7, follow this link:
Keys for Windows Server 2008 R2 beta are as follows:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Beta Enterprise (7000.0.081212-1400_server_en-us-GB1SXFRE_EN_DVD.iso)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Beta Standard (7000.0.081212-1400_server_en-us-GB1SXFRE_EN_DVD.iso)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Beta Datacenter (7000.0.081212-1400_server_en-us-GB1SXFRE_EN_DVD.iso)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Beta for Itanium Based Systems (7000.0.081212-1400_serverenterprise64_en-us-GB1SIAIFRE_EN_DVD.iso)
- Windows Web Server 2008 R2 Beta (7000.0.081212-1400_serverweb_en-us-GB1WXFRE_EN_DVD.iso)
Other related posts:
Live Event–Tue 10 March: NZ Tech Podcast with Dai Henwood, Michelle Dickinson (Nanogirl), Paul Spain
Sneak Peek: HP Envy X2
Want to start a career in IT Support?
Comment by boby55, on 11-Jan-2009 11:06
It seems that Microsoft are using a "List" of keys for windows 7,
and also 64bit works with 32 / vise versa
Comment by chiefie, on 11-Jan-2009 13:52
I think there's only certain number of keys for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7, and I happened to have "refreshed" the page where the key was listed and it "generated" a few and so I kept repeating the process and the best I can get are 5 unique ones for each bit-version. It repeated with the same one from time to time.
Comment by CiGiK, on 12-Feb-2009 12:01
The key as listed on your site and on the Microsoft website for Server 2008 R2 Beta Enterprise (TFGPQ-J9267-T3R9G-99P7B-HXG47)does NOT work when applied on a 64bit system. A key that does work is :
- Hope this saves a few grey hairs around the world... :)
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.