Gorilla Technology is looking for a keen and enthusiastic person to join our team – someone who both learns technical things very quickly and has great people skills.
If you’re looking for ‘just another job’ then this probably isn’t the role for you. At Gorilla we work differently from other companies and we’re looking for someone who stands out.
There is much to Gorilla’s special sauce (we call it ‘The Gorilla Way’) that differentiates us. From an employee perspective you’ll benefit from:
• Being part of a tight nit and friendly team who work closely together – supporting and learning from each other while sharing knowledge and ideas
• Working with the newest and best technologies available. As part of ‘The Gorilla Way’ we leverage fresh technology to make ourselves and our customers more successful. As an example most of our customers have already adopted Windows Server 2008 64-bit. And in-house we’re testing Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
• Huge growth potential (most people move ahead faster than the industry standard for career development whilst at Gorilla)
At Gorilla though, we don’t believe in technology for technology’s sake – using it has to make business sense so we teach all our staff about business and communication so we can relate the benefits to our clients.
Things that would be beneficial for you to bring to the table include:
• Great people skills and an ability to communicate with people at all levels
• A mix of product knowledge such as: Windows XP/Vista, Windows Server 2003/2008, Exchange Server 2003/2007, ISA Server 2004/2006, Cisco, Firewalls, Sharepoint, CRM, TCP/IP
Naturally a positive attitude, solid work ethic and commitment to being a team player is also essential.
If a role of the nature described above is of interest, please email me your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other related posts:
Live Event–Tue 10 March: NZ Tech Podcast with Dai Henwood, Michelle Dickinson (Nanogirl), Paul Spain
Sneak Peek: HP Envy X2
Want to start a career in IT Support?
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.