This week on the NZ Tech Podcast the major topics discussed were Steve Jobs resignation as Apple CEO, NZ's 3 strikes copyright bill, cheap iPhones from VodafoneNZ, new Vodafone Business Smart plans, Microsoft Tech-Ed and the new Windows 8 Explorer ribbon. And we briefly discuss the first Windows Phone 7.5 Mango handset to reach the market.
Due to demand outstripping supply we have secured an HP TouchPad 16GB to give away courtesy of Gorilla Technology (IT Services). To enter is easy - just three steps:
- Think of a business benefit that could be gained from using a tablet device
- Share that idea on our Facebook Page (or via Twitter with @NZTechPodcast at the end of the tweet)
- Drop an email to us so we have your contact details should you win
Get the NZ Tech Podcast here:
- Listen to Episode 30 directly
- Subscribe and listen via iTunes
- Subscribe and listen via Zune
- RSS Feed
Other related posts:
NZ Tech Podcast 321: $3000+ Free Gadgets, One Million Podcast Downloads, US Homeland Security vs Travellers, Banks vs Apple
NZ Tech Podcast 314: Meet Quickflix new Hollywood owner, a temptation to share Ransomware, Homes.co.nz update
NZ Tech Podcast 313: Amazon Go, John Key’s legacy, Goodnest, Media Design School, Network 4 Learning, Uber Eats NZ
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.