Highlights in this episode of the NZ Tech Podcast (the first episode since I was in Toronto two weeks ago) - Google Nexus 7 tablet, free Ultra Fast Broadband from Orcon, Gigabit Wifi from Netgear, Microsoft's cloud friendly Office 2013, opinions on iPad mini rumours and a local IT firm fails owing $3 million but returns without the debt. And we announce our Nokia Lumia giveaway.
Nokia Lumia 610 Windows Phone giveaway: In conjunction with WindowsPhoneNZ.com we are giving away a Lumia 610 smartphone from Nokia NZ. Entering to win this stylish and cool entry level smartphone is easy:
- Jump aboard and support NZ Tech Podcast via at least one of our social network channels by following: (Twitter.com/nztechpodcast, facebook.com/nztechpodcast, Linkedin
- Post a few words on at least one of the above social networks that you like about the Nokia Lumia and be sure to mention NZ Tech Podcast too (Note tweets should mention @nztechpodcast but should not start with a twitter handle).
- Send us a screenshot of your tweet, or post on facebook or LinkedIn: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes: Winner drawn 7 August 2012. You can increase your chances by posting on more than one social network.
Get the Podcast here:
- Listen to Episode 79 directly
- Subscribe and listen via iTunes
- Subscribe and listen via Zune
- RSS Feed
Other related posts:
NZ Tech Podcast 321: $3000+ Free Gadgets, One Million Podcast Downloads, US Homeland Security vs Travellers, Banks vs Apple
NZ Tech Podcast 314: Meet Quickflix new Hollywood owner, a temptation to share Ransomware, Homes.co.nz update
NZ Tech Podcast 313: Amazon Go, John Key’s legacy, Goodnest, Media Design School, Network 4 Learning, Uber Eats NZ
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.