First up - I trust all my blog readers and NZ Tech Podcast listeners have a great Christmas. As there will not be a new episode of the NZ Tech Podcast until CES 2013 (Las Vegas) in early January it seemed appropriate to share some of the best tech bargains announced in 2012 Boxing Day Sales both online and in retailers across New Zealand.
- Apple MacBook Pro 13" - Harvey Norman - $1578 (usually $1899)
- HP Pavilion 14-B006AU - Harvey Norman - $348
- Samsung Galaxy SIII - Bond and Bond - $679.20
- iPhone 4S - Bond and Bond - $849 (actually not a special, price dropped recently)
- Nokia Lumia 920 (with Windows Phone 8) - Warehouse Stationery - $799
- HTC Windows Phone 8S - Warehouse Stationery - $399.20
- Xbox 4GB Kinect Bundle - The Warehouse - $245 (stock left only in stores)
- PlayStation 3 Super Slim 12GB Console - The Warehouse $225
- LG 60" Full HD Plasma - Harvey Norman - $1293
- Vivo 40" Full HD LCD - Dick Smith - $399
- Samsung 50" 6000 series Full HD LCD - Dick Smith - $1249
- Canon EOS1100D Twin Lens Kit - Dick Smith- $598
- Samsung 14 megapixel, 5 x optical zoom - JB Hi Fi - $47
- Fujifilm 14 megapixel, 24 x optical zoom - JB Hi Fi - $247
- Olympus TG-320 underwater/shockproof 14 megapixel - Harvey Norman - $165
- LG Blu-ray Player - Harvey Norman - $66
- 40L Haier Bar Fridge - Harvey Norman - $99
- D-Link, Cisco, Belkin, Logitech - Harvey Norman - 40% off
This list will be updated as more specials come to light. Also be sure to checkout the Geekzone discussion forums as there is always interesting discussion there about Boxing Day gadget specials.
Other related posts:
Cora VTOL: Autonomous Electric Sky Taxi from Zephyr Airworks/Kitty Hawk (Disruption Playbook)
Will Huawei become #1 in Smartphones? - NZ Tech Podcast 365
Video: Apple's iPhone X, iPhone 8, Watch 3 and TV 4K: innovative? or just 'me too' products?