Paul Spain is joined by tech head comedian Dai Henwood to discuss Google's rumoured Wi-Fi blimps, the upcoming Xbox One, Microsoft's Surface Pro and the cool 'My Little Geek' book. Also featured is a massive treasure trove of information on choosing a smartphone to buy.
Get the Podcast here:
- Listen to Episode 132 directly
- Subscribe and listen via iTunes
- Subscribe and listen via Zune
- RSS Feed
The top features of the smartphones we we had one hand during this episode:
- iPhone 5: Industrial design, ease of use, massive app catalogue
- Samsung Galaxy S4: Huge feature set, battery life, screen
- Nokia Lumia 920: Wireless charging, robustness, ease of use, camera
- Sony Xperia Z: Waterproof, screen, design
- HTC One: Industrial design, camera, app catalogue
- Nokia Lumia 520: value for money, design, ease of use
- Samsung Galaxy Note II: Stylus and handwriting recognition, screen
- Huawei G510: value for money, app catalogue
Our giveaway this week is the book 'My Little Geek' - please email competitions@NZTechPodcast.com with your name and address to enter. Double your chances by sharing a tweet that mentions @NZTechPodcast and @mlgeek. More info at: MyLittleGeek.com
Would you like to join the NZ Tech Podcast live? Most Tuesday evenings starting somewhere between 6pm-7pm we join with Geekzone for a live audio stream from the studio and a hosted chat room. Details here.
Other related posts:
Cora VTOL: Autonomous Electric Sky Taxi from Zephyr Airworks/Kitty Hawk (Disruption Playbook)
Will Huawei become #1 in Smartphones? - NZ Tech Podcast 365
Video: Apple's iPhone X, iPhone 8, Watch 3 and TV 4K: innovative? or just 'me too' products?