I'm looking for a keen and enthusiastic person to join my team at Gorilla Technology- someone who both learns technical things very quickly and has great people skills.
You may already be in the IT industry or someone who is ready to jump in and take on your first role where you can learn from the best.
If you're just looking for 'another job' then this probably isn't the role for you. At Gorilla we work differently from other companies and we're looking for someone who stands out.
There is much to Gorilla's special sauce (we call it 'The Gorilla Way') that differentiates us. From an employee perspective you'll benefit from:
- Being part of a tight knit and friendly team who work closely together - supporting and learning from each other while sharing knowledge and ideas
- Working with the newest and best technologies available. As part of 'The Gorilla Way' we leverage fresh technology to make ourselves and our customers more successful. As an example most of our Windows computer run Windows 8 (and naturally we work with Mac too). And in-house we're testing Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Huge growth potential - most people move ahead faster than the industry standard for career development whilst at Gorilla
- A close connection with the NZ Tech Podcast - this is produced by our founder and means we see many new technologies ahead of most in the industry
At Gorilla though, we don't believe in technology for technology's sake - using it has to make business sense so we teach all our staff about business and communication so we can relate the benefits to our clients.
Attributes you must have:
- A positive and 'can do' attitude
- Great spoken and written English
- Strong technical skills
- Permit to work in NZ
- Ability to start within 4 weeks
- Experience in the Auckland arena
Skills that would be beneficial for you to bring to the table include:
- Great people skills and an ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Technical skills: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008/R2/2012, Mac OS X, Exchange Server 2010/2013, Cisco, Firewalls, TCP/IP
Other related posts:
Video: Apple's iPhone X, iPhone 8, Watch 3 and TV 4K: innovative? or just 'me too' products?
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 – hands on and first impressions
NZ Tech Podcast 349: Frame TV, Zoho signs Warehouse Group, Kiwis relaxed about open Wi-Fi usage, Logitech Spotlight Presenter