This year I'm expanding my team at Gorilla Technology and right now am looking to fill two roles in Auckland city:
- Senior Systems Engineer / Senior IT Support Engineer
- Entry Level IT Support
I'm particularly looking for people who both learn technical things very quickly and have great people skills.
If you're just looking for 'another job' then this probably isn't the role for you. At Gorilla we work differently from other companies and we're looking for people who stand out.
- There is much to Gorilla's special sauce (we call it 'The Gorilla Way') that differentiates us. From an employee perspective you'll benefit from:
Being part of a tight knit and friendly team who work closely together - supporting and learning from each other while sharing knowledge and ideas
- Working with the newest and best technologies available. As part of 'The Gorilla Way' we leverage fresh technology to make ourselves and our customers more successful. It's not uncommon for us to be testing and reviewing the latest smartphones, tablets or laptops before the hit the market.
- Huge growth potential - most people move ahead faster than the industry standard for career development whilst at Gorilla
- Direct access to coaching and support from the owners of Gorilla Technology
At Gorilla though, we don't believe in technology for technology's sake - using it has to make business sense so we teach all our staff about business and communication so we can relate the technologies benefits to our clients and meet or exceed their expectations.
Skills that would be beneficial for you to bring to the table include:
- Great people skills and an ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Technical skills: Windows 7 - Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 - 2012 R2, Mac OS X, Exchange Server 2010-2013, Office 365, Google Apps, Amazon, Cisco, Firewalls
Attributes you must have:
- Permit to work in NZ
- Great spoken and written English
- Ability to start promptly
- Experience in the Auckland arena
- A drivers licence and your own vehicle
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Paul Spain at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other related posts:
Some people love LinkedIn and manage to gain significant earnings from it- could you use it better?
Ford Focus S 2013 with Ford Sync - Tech Review
And the winner is... (updated)