Tech News and Opinions (by Paul Spain)
News and Opinion, posted: 10-Oct-2015 12:17
Gorilla Technology is looking for an IT Support Engineer who is keen and enthusiastic to join our team, who both learns technical things very quickly and has strong people skills.
If you're just looking for 'another job' then this probably isn't the role for you. At Gorilla we work differently from other companies and we're looking for someone who stands out and wants to develop their career.
There is much to Gorilla's special sauce (we call it 'The Gorilla Way') that differentiates us. From an employee perspective you'll benefit from:
- Being part of a tight knit and friendly team who work closely together - supporting and learning from each other while sharing knowledge and ideas
- Working with the newest and best technologies available. As part of 'The Gorilla Way' we leverage fresh technology to make ourselves and our customers more successful.
- Huge growth potential - most people move ahead faster than the industry standard for career development whilst at Gorilla.
- Access to on-going coaching and mentoring - including with Gorilla founder Paul Spain
- A mix of time in the Gorilla office and onsite one-on-one with customers
Attributes you must have:
- Permit to work in NZ
- Great spoken and written English
- An ability to learn technical things quickly
- Experience working in a New Zealand city
- Windows 8,10
- Office 365 or Google Apps
- Windows Server 2012/R2
- Mac OS X
- Exchange Server
- Firewalls, Cisco, TCP/IP
Other related posts:
NZ Tech Podcast 321: $3000+ Free Gadgets, One Million Podcast Downloads, US Homeland Security vs Travellers, Banks vs Apple
NZ Tech Podcast 314: Meet Quickflix new Hollywood owner, a temptation to share Ransomware, Homes.co.nz update
NZ Tech Podcast 313: Amazon Go, John Key’s legacy, Goodnest, Media Design School, Network 4 Learning, Uber Eats NZ
Add a comment
Please note: comments that are inappropriate or promotional in nature will be deleted.
E-mail addresses are not displayed, but you must enter a valid e-mail address to confirm your comments.