Gorilla Technology is looking for an IT Support Engineer who is keen and enthusiastic to join the team. If you both learn technical things very quickly and have strong people skills this could be the role for you.
There is much to Gorilla's special sauce (we call it 'The Gorilla Way') that differentiates us. From an employee perspective you'll benefit from:
- Being part of a tight knit and friendly team who work closely together - supporting and learning from each other while sharing knowledge and ideas
- Working with the newest and best technologies available. As part of 'The Gorilla Way' we leverage fresh technology to make ourselves and our customers more successful.
- Huge growth potential - our people often move ahead faster than the industry standard for career development whilst at Gorilla.
- Access to on-going coaching and mentoring - including with Gorilla founder Paul Spain
- A mix of time in the Gorilla office and onsite one-on-one with customers
At Gorilla we don't believe in technology for technology's sake - using it has to make business sense. Therefore, we teach our team about business and communication so we both understand how technology can make them more successful – and how best to communicate that to them.
Attributes you must have:
- Permit to work in NZ
- Great spoken and written English
- An ability to learn technical things quickly
- Experience working in a New Zealand city
Skills that would be beneficial for you to bring to the table include great people skills and an ability to communicate with people at all levels. Tech skills such as the following would be ideal:
- Windows 10
- Office 365 and/or Google Apps
- Windows Server 2012/R2/2016
- Mac OS X
- Exchange Server
- Firewalls, Cisco/Meraki, TCP/IP
If this looks of interest to you, we’d appreciate you either applying through our careers portal which we’re currently beta testing (this is our preference – but it has some bugs) – or by emailing a cover letter and Resume to us at: email@example.com
Other related posts:
Cloud Computing:The Pros and Cons - is it right for your business?
SKY TV and other Pay TV networks are losing their way. What can we learn about staying on the right side of digital disruption?
2degrees Mobile acquires Internet Provider Snap